Open Source Monitoring:
- Why do a CCI test?
- What do you get?
- How is it done?
- Our results show
Counter Competitive Intelligence Security Services
Open Source Monitoring
What do you get?
Our assessment will reveal what type of information is leaking and from where?
- Blogs you employees are maintaining or contributing to.
- Do they disclose proprietary information in their job search campaigns?
- If your employees and family members own companies, the types of services they provide?
- Any breach of the non disclosure agreements they signed?
- If their office computers are infected by viruses or worms.
Less than 50% of the current viruses and worms are detected by the most up to date anti-virus software. The most recent ones are sending the newest documents created on the computer – in word or excel format – to unknown locations, overseas. And that is the most valuable info your company has.
To receive your Counter Competitive Intelligence
Vulnerability Assessment of open source info, please submit your payment of $99.00.
B E T T E R: Please submit your payment of $999.00 for a complete Counter Competitive Intelligence Vulnerability Assessment, including monitoring for anomalous traffic.
Other members of our business group:
COPYRIGHT (C) 2000 - 2013 InfoSecPro.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED